Sadly, my lengthy period of spending my weekdays nestling into a new home and hanging out with friends and family is coming to an end (I know, I know... you all feel badly for me, don't you?). However, NOT so sadly, it is because I have a new job! A position opened up in the office staff for the dental clinic of Drs. Jess and Anderson... and I start TOMORROW.
I'm excited and nervous all at the same time. This is a fantastic opportunity for me to learn how a dental clinic operates, and learning from Dr. Jess and Mary Jo will be a huge blessing. It's my understanding that I'll be checking in patients, taking phone calls, scheduling patients and maybe even working with insurance companies. I'll know more after this week... I'll be shadowing the woman I'm replacing for the following five days. Who knows... maybe responsibilities will be shifting around?
I think the hardest thing might just be addressing Jordan as "Dr. Anderson" all day. Think I'll get used to it?
5 comments:
You have just achieved Jen's dream! Albeit, with me as one of the dentists in the clinic, she's not into Jordan or anything.
Congrats again! Can't wait to hear all about it - I'm sure you'll be great.
Congratulations, Natalie, and good luck. I think your skills, your winning smile, and your great attitude will be a "value added" combination for the clinic. Jordan, and the team are very lucky to have you. LA
Sounds great to me! Good Luck, I'm sure you'll do great. Don't be intimidated by insurance companies either...I deal with them all the time. :)
I can't imagine a nicer smile greeting me when I walk into the dentist's office. I think Jordan will feel great having his biggest supporter so close. It's a great opportunity and soon you'll be able to say that you and your dentist husband own and operate a clinic in
Grand Rapids. Good going! Love, Janis
Post a Comment