

I remember when we first started speaking with Dr. Jess about Jordan joining the practice. He said, "All we will have to do is put an ad in the paper... people will just come!" So here is a true story: I was walking into Cub Foods, and this nice woman smiled at me. Twice. And then she came up to me and said, "Welcome to town. I saw your photo in the paper. Dr. Jess's office, right?" Crazy, huh?Karma, I'm sending you the articles in the real mail today. Sorry for being such a bad daughter-in-law. I didn't even cut them out until today! Yipes!
4 comments:
Pretty soon you won't be able to leave your house w/o the Paparazzi on your tails!!
Brynn's comment just made me laugh! Good humor. She should be writing for the Leno/Letterman shows! Not to mention that both Natalie & Jordan have a tough time running around small town GR all grubbed out. Oh the price of fame and fortune...
Bad, bad girl to not get to those clippings immediately like your trusty mother-in-law. (tee hee) Looks like posting them on your blog is just as effective! But thanks for the "paper" copies, dear--I'm definitely old school and must soon mend my ways. L, Karma
Um...does this mean you're a real adult? Because I'm not okay with that.
love,
Marie
Post a Comment