Anyway, I have some catching up to do. We've had a lot of exciting things going on, not least of all i a visit from our friend Jessica! She rode her bike (her motorized one, that is) up here from the twin cities. We had a great time showing her around GR.
We did some biking (non-motorized) on the Mesabi Trail up to the Itasca Ski Jump area. We hiked up the tallest ski jump to the top, where there's a picnic table (and where it promptly started raining). You can see incredibly far - it was a great view. (It was also a good experience for this writer... she had a hard time keeping up with the two mega-athletes she was riding with. Hopefully that'll spur her into biking some more before Jessica visits again at the end of the month!)
We did some campfires and a lot of talking. It was GREAT!

Group Shot #1 (Couldn't figure out which one to post. Since it's my blog, I'm posting both)

Group Shot #2

Jessica and me (I've tanned a bit since then, thank you very much)

We love visitors. Come stay with us!
3 comments:
You're back...finally! I'm tellin' ya, if I wasn't your sis-in-law I would have given up weeks ago! :)
Nice to see your update, dear daughter-in-law. Also good talking to you recently. Thinking about you both and am so happy you're getting settled. Love, Karma
Natalie, You do such a nice job on the blogs, and of course we want one everyday, but also realize what a busy time your adventure has been. Nice pics, and it is nice to know that you are discovering things about your hometown you never knew. Didn't know you had a dog, and nice G chord Jordan, it looks so real... All my love, LA
Post a Comment