Today is our four year anniversary - hooray! Unfortunately, digital cameras weren't as prevalent in 2004, so we don't have too many digital photos ready to be uploaded, but here's a look back:

We look happy then... and we're still incredibly happy now. I'm a lucky girl!
5 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS!!! You guys are such a wonderful couple and I'm glad to know you both!! :) :) :)
Congrats on 4 years! Did you get any cool presents?
Congrats you two! I remember how touching your wedding was...one of the most intimate weddings I've ever been to. It was totally about the 2 of you and not about the "wedding fanfare." I hope you got my lovely anniversary card with the Ford truck on the front! Nothing says Happy Anniversary like a homemade card with a chainlink fence stamped across it! :)
Happy Anniversary Kids! Such a busy "house" day, I'm so glad you took time to find a wedding photo. Good memories and many, many more to come. Now, get back to your painting :-) Love you both, Mom/Cindy
What a lovely picture. And you are still a lovely picture.
LA
Post a Comment