Hi all!
Look at me! I'm blogging!
Sorry, it's been a few days (weeks). But it warms my heart when I hear an angry "why haven't you blogged in a while?" because it means that you, gentle reader, care. :)
I have about two weeks of events and adventures to catch up on, but I thought I'd give a quick update. We're here! We made it to Grand Rapids! It's quite exciting, but now I have time to actually ponder our homelessness (haven't closed on the house yet) and unemployment (soon! I have a good feeling about the chemist position I applied for).
Also, the mosquitos are out in a way I've never seen before. On the plus side, they're about the size of hummingbirds, so they're pretty easy to kill. Ah, the north country.
1 comment:
We don't even have mosquitoes here. You've made a big mistake. Come home!
--Eric Page
Post a Comment