Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Our First Visitors!

We were lucky enough to have our first visitors last weekend! Laurence and Karma stayed with us Saturday and Sunday nights (Saturday night being our first time in our house... no spooky ghost hauntings yet!). They were immensely helpful - installing mini-blinds, unpacking kitchen boxes, trimming bushes, etc. We had a great time, and can't wait for a return visit (hopefully it'll be less like camping next time!).

Additionally, Monday marked installation day for our central air. Summer, here we come! (Or, rather: Summer, please come?)


Karma picked a lovely bouquet of lily-of-the-valley and lilacs from our yard!

They also brought Razzle Dazzle... my favorite ND wine. (And unfortunately my corkscrew was in a box somewhere, so Laurence worked some magic with a utility knife corkscrew.)

A toast to our new home!


Even with camping chairs, we felt cozy with our family in our new livingroom.
I fell asleep (shocking, I know) - in a camping chair!

1 comment:

Brynn said...

The "pumpkin butter" is looking great! And I love, love, love the fireplace. Very jealous of that...