(You may ask yourself why I all of a sudden have time to blog. It has nothing to do with the fact that the slave driver is down in the cities for a dental continuing education course... tee hee.)
Anyway, back to the moving process. Our plan was to take the moving truck up to Grand Rapids on Memorial Day. We picked up the Budget truck (note: I googled "Budget truck coupon code" and saved $60 on the rental!) on Sunday. Eric and Jordan went fly fishing (Jordan *loved* it), and after they returned, Eric's wife Jen stopped over. In no time, Eric was coordinating the packing of the moving truck. I'm telling you, people, it was like watching an artist. I should have gotten a bigger truck, but Eric made it work. He packed our boxes and furniture like a Tetris game.
We couldn't have packed without them. They were a huge help, and they stayed past 2:30 in the morning (even though they both had commitments the next day). We owe them big, big, big time, and couldn't be more thankful for their efforts.
Thanks Jen and Eric!!!
1 comment:
This series of pictures makes Eric look like a packing superstar, and Jordan look like a huge slacker.
Seriously though, that's so awesome that they stayed till 2:30AM to help move - if that's not friendship I don't know what is! :)
Post a Comment