Thursday, June 12, 2008

May 31st: Moving Day (and lots more...)

Saturday, May 31st was a big day for us. It was also a busy day. It started out with checking out of our apartment. We'd been there for four years, so it was kind of hard to leave it (especially since we'd just cleaned it so well). After the final walk through with our landlords (who have been so great), we drove off with our Chevy Lumina and my parents' Jeep packed as much as humanly possible. It was kind of ridiculous.

But we weren't heading to Grand Rapids just yet... We drove to St. Cloud for my friend's wedding. Ryan and I worked together at CIMA, and most of my close friends from CIMA were there (we missed you Mike and Steph!). It was an absolutely beautiful wedding, and a great way to end our residence in the Twin Cities.


Our final photo at 1737 Eustis Street #2

A photo taken at Dr. Jess's request. He'll be sending out a letter to his patients introducing Jordan, and he wanted a photo.

Jessica, Natalie, Jordan, Matt, Mary and Salwa at The Red Carpet Martini Bar
(I had the Yellow Cake martini. And it tasted like yellow cake. Which was awesome.)

Photos of Jessica and Salwa, because they're fun (and beautiful, yes?)

I didn't get too many shots of the groom (we *might* have been early party poopers), but here's the happy guy!

5 comments:

Brynn said...

Thanks for all the updates, Natalie! Thank God that slave-driver was out of town...you needed to catch up on your blogging! :)

MISS YOU!

Anonymous said...

Hello. I don't have anything clever or witty to say. I just wanted to show that I read your blog, however, so that you will keep blogging. Hi!

steph said...

We're so sad, too, that we missed Ryan and Steph's wedding! :( Looks like you had a great time.

Hope you're enjoying "up north."

Brynn said...

OK...so, I saw your new template and totally copied you! I went to pyzam.com and found something I liked. I wish I could get rid of the orange pyzam.com title though. Let me know if you figure it out!

salwa said...

Love the new template! May have to investigate one of my own at some point...

Miss you uberly!