Monday, July 21, 2008

Cindy's Flowers

My mother has gorgeous flower gardens... I think she has something like 11 beds! For the shower yesterday, she brought over bouquets cut from her gardens. I think they deserve mention, as they are beautiful!














3 comments:

Brynn said...

OMG! You're house looks awesome! I love the table and the fireplace mantle looks great...especially with that adorable baby picture I see - whose darling babe could that be?! :)

Brynn said...

OK...geez, I did it again. I meant YOUR house looks great. Not You're. What is wrong with me!

Oh, and Cindy's flowers look amazing too!

Anonymous said...

I love everything--Cindy, you are to be commended, getting everything over to Natalie's in one piece! I just realized I need more cut flowers--they add so much. Amazing what some paint and floor refinishing and a few select pieces of furniture can do to a room and to a house--bravo to N & J. Love, Karma