
This past Sunday , we had a beautiful service at Zion Lutheran. It was filled with much music, including Dr. Jordan Anderson soloing and leading the congregation in "Psalm 31." It was his first time singing a solo, and it was in front of a rather large Palm Sunday service. I was *so* proud of him - he did an absolutely beautiful, beautiful job.
--
On a side note, it was during college that Jordan taught himself guitar, and I remember listening to him play and sing. In particular, I always loved hearing him play "Leaving on a Jet Plane." I had such a crush on him. Still do. :)
3 comments:
Awww! Yay!
We were sorry that we couldn't be there to hear him. Maybe he could run through it again in a private performance? I know I would be impressed. It is wonderful that Jordan is sharing the gifts God has given him.
We wish we could have heard the solo! Great job, Jordan! Eleanor was just asking about you the other day...I think she misses her uncle!
Post a Comment