Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!


Happy Easter to our friends and family! We are blessed to be able to spend the holiday in Bismarck with family. We hope this spring brings you much joy.

Bottom photo is of an Easter Lily blossom from a plant that was a gift from Dr. Jess and Mary Jo. The plant is absolutely beautiful.

3 comments:

BAGVLI said...

Hi Natalie (and Jordan)! I don't know if you've checked my blog lately, but we got a new camera this weekend! :) I LOVE it and am so excited about it! Now for really learning how to use it!!! :) I love the results I get just in general, but I know I can do so much more - lots of learning to do.

Beautiful lily photo!!! You're such a pro!

Eric Page said...

You took these photos? Wow!

Brynn said...

That picture is awesome of the lily! Glad to hear that you had a nice Easter...wish we could have seen you over the holiday!