Wednesday, April 29, 2009

She's Here!

Congratulations to Brynn, Michael and Eleanor on the new addition to their family! Miriam Grace Culloton was born this morning at 5:11, weighing in at 7 lbs, 13 oz and 19 3/4 inches. I haven't seen her yet, but I can say with much confidence that she's beautiful. :)

Mom, baby, and family are doing great. Can't wait to meet our new little niece!

3 comments:

BAGVLI said...

So so exciting! I can't wait to see pictures!!!

Love the new pic of you and Jordan! You are a beautiful couple!!!

Anonymous said...

We're thrilled with the birth of Miriam Grace. It's going to be hard to wait until May 9 to see her! I have confidence in Mari Lee and Natalie, however, as expert helpers! Love your suit/black dress picture, N & J! So cute! Karma & Laurence

BAGVLI said...

I hear you got to come down and help out - how fun! I bet you got some great pictures while you were there - can't wait to see them! :)