Miriam is absolutely beautiful, beautiful, beautiful, and she's such a great baby. Eleanor is such a proud and helpful big sister. We played, went to the library, the park, read books, watched Mary Poppins, and I spent a good deal of time just watching my new niece. (I also took about 650 pictures, but when you see these two kids, you'll understand.)
Thanks to Brynn for letting me stay - she's such a great mom, and I learned lots from her! Love to all of the Cullotons!
Aunt Sue and Nicole stopped by! (I thought this shot of Aunt Susie and her new niece was too cute!)
Aren't they both just amazing?
5 comments:
AWESOME pictures!!!!! I love them all! So fun to see Miriam with her eyes open, too! She is a beauty!
Thanks for sharing! I'm so glad you could go help out with Eleanor.
So happ to be your blog friend! :)
Oh my God! Cuteness overload!!!!!! Congratulations to the happy parents and the rest of the family - both the girls are adorable!
Thanks so much for the great shots, Natalie! What a wonderful Auntie and godmother you are. Miriam is truly beautiful and Eleanor the most darling! We'll see you soon. Gramma Karma & Grampa Laurence
Eleanor is so impressive at the piano. I didn't realize she could read music already :) Aunt Sue and Miriam have obviously bonded. Great pics!
Good camera work, Natalie. I do understand that the subject matter was perfect so how hard could it be????
Looking forward to seeing you both. Love always, Janis
Post a Comment