Karma, Jordan and I went shopping for the Dental Conference this coming weekend. We found Jordan a new suit (he looks SO snazzy, people. just wait for THOSE pictures!), and we found a dress for me. We started at Dress Barn, I found a black dress that I liked, we went to TJ Maxx's, and found the exact same dress, only 30% off! Now, when I say the exact same dress, I mean from the fabric to the tags to the serial numbers on the tags, etc - with the glaring exception of the designer. It was so obvious that somewhere they make these dresses, and then they slap on different labels and sell them as different products. But they can't fool me - muwahahahah!
Ahem. Okay, enough with the crazy Natalie. As many of you may know, the Masters were on that weekend. And, as many of you may know, Laurence is a fan of golf. Here he is practicing in the back yard...

... and here he is hitting the balls toward 4 vehicles and a house. Now that's confidence.

We caught one of Jim Gaffigan's Comedy Central specials. He had us rolling, and we found many opportunities to reference his jokes throughout the weekend. I had to include this photo of Jordan - I love love love it when he laughs like this.

Joe and his friend Kevin were also appreciative of Jim Gaffigan and his bacon jokes. We got to see lots of Joe on this trip, too!

One of the coolest collection of animals that I've seen of Joe's (and he's had some pretty cool ones) is his salt water fish tank. Here is a photo of his "Nemo" fish, but he had anemones, shrimp, snails, hermit crabs, etc... It was captivating, and I thank Joe for being so polite in letting me invade his room to watch the fishies.

On an Anderson walk. (As you can see, it wasn't very springish weather)

Other photos from the trip:

I know this is super cheesy, but it's my blog, and I'll post contrived shadow-kissing pictures if I want to.
Ooh... Jordan's going to kill me for that last one. :)
5 comments:
Jim Gaffigan is freaking hilarious! I too, love when Jordan laughs like this. Even if he is laughing at something that is so not funny in my mind, I'm still laughing my butt off just so I can join him. :)
That last picture is wonderful. Thanks for sharing!
p.s.-I want a salt water fishy tank!!
-Kristina
I love the last picture! I also love Jordan when he laughs like that...looks like you had so much fun!
Loved our weekend together--North Dakota can be pretty bleak but not when great people visit! Karma & Laurence
Great pics, Natalie! I always enjoy reading your blog. I especially love the shot walking the dog - very cool! Aren't cameras so fun?!
Nemo fish is way cool! Almost doesn't look real...so perfect.
Post a Comment