On our way back to MN on Monday, we encountered two spots on I-94 in North Dakota that were under water. We made it through, but we heard that they closed the road between Bismarck and Jamestown that night.
Jordan didn't mind the little adventure, but I (being the driver) got spooked with the water - especially the second spot where it was actually
flowing over the road.


5 comments:
Wow--- that water was scary! Imagine hitting that at night? Crazy.
SCARY!!!!
-Kristina
Michael and I have driven through water like that before and it is very scary. Glad you made it through!!
I shared this with our counselor because her daughter had to go through the same "waters". She was horrified! Yes, what an adventure, you guys . . . Karma & Laurence
Water is one of my biblical themes that I look for when I am doing my devotions. Armegeddon, anyone? Laurence
Post a Comment