Thursday, April 9, 2009

To Bismarck!


We're leaving for Bismarck today -- we get to spend the holiday with Jordan's brother and parents. We're hoping it isn't as snowy as it was when this photo was taken (Christmas 2008, which I still haven't blogged about yet), but it would still be fine if it was. Bismarck is always fun and relaxing, and we're very excited.

I hope everyone who is traveling this weekend (including Mom, Dad, Dan and Kristina) have a safe trip and a happy holiday.

Peace!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I got your card today!! :) You're so cute. Safe travels. Happy Easter! I love you!
Kristina

Cindy Randall said...

Happy Easter to ALL Anderson's! We love you guys and trust your time together will be sweet. Love from, Dale and Cindy

Brynn said...

Have a blessed holiday in Bismarck. Thanks for your Easter card! We'll be thinking about you...stay tuned for Easter pics of Eleanor! :)

Roseys said...

We loved your card. I put it in a special place where I keep all my homemade cards. You are awesome. We love and miss you both. Janis and Jim