Kristina is in town for a quick visit - always so great to have her in GR. She arrived around 4pm today, will visit Jordan's dental clinic tomorrow and head home tomorrow afternoon - not long enough. In any case, we did get a chance to spend some time together tonight. Our dinner was a D.A.R.E. fundraiser at the Eagles Club, where (due to all the law enforcement present), my dad was a celebrity. After, we took a walk around my parents' neighborhood, where I got to take some pictures.
Best event of the night, however, was when we were all saying goodbye, you could hear my dad, sitting in his chair, (as Elmer Fudd) singing "The Fool on the Hill." Oh my gosh that was funny.




3 comments:
It was a good time together! Lovin that camera action, too!
Nice work on the photos! Where are you doing your editing?
I'm so glad Dale is feeling better. He looks great! Did Jordan perform a dental miracle, as Laurence calls them? It's nice he can do that--I think Auntie Janis might be next. Love, Karma & Laurence
Post a Comment