Wednesday, October 28, 2009

July 2009: Randall Family at Quadna

This summer, we had a mini-family reunion at Quadna in Hill City. We had such a fun group: my parents, Dan, Kristina, Jake, Steve, Rita, Dustin and Maureen (and their children Addie and Danielle) and Derek and Jen (and their son Ezra). I was kind of there - in the midst of first trimester fatigue. :)

Here's a peek:


Dustin, Maureen, Addie and new baby Danielle

Derek, Jen and new baby Ezra

(Can you believe those two ladies just had babies?? Hope I look that good!)


The whole Steve & Rita Randall Family

Rita with Addie and Ezra (I love Ezra's little pose here!)

Yeah. No one laughs like my mom. I love it. (And so glad Dan was able to make it for the vacation!)

Awww.

She. Is. Adorable.


Kristina did a lot better with taking pictures, so here are some stolen from her facebook page:

The boys, watching a Twins game, I assume.

Looks like someone is going to make a good auntie. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awww... I just love that Randall family. They are the best. GREAT trip. We should do it again next year.
-Kristina