Wednesday, October 28, 2009

19Sep09: Visit to Rochester (Eleanor's 3rd Birthday)

Eleanor turned 3 this year! We unfortunately missed the Princess Party, but we did make it down a few weeks later. We loved every minute of our weekend, so here's a peek:


We gave Eleanor a Disney Princess beauty set. Coincidentally, she had just read a book where one of the characters has a "Deluxe Beauty Set," so that's what Eleanor called hers. It was so cute. Here she is playing "Deluxe Beauty Set" with Miriam:


We played a lot of Deluxe Beauty Set, and I even got to paint Eleanor's toes pink!


It's pretty easy to tell from the photos that she's got a ton of personality.



It's been so wonderful to watch Miriam grow - she's been really content and giggly whenever Jordan and I have gotten to be around her. She is an absolute doll.

We got to be there for Miriam's first time eating rice cereal. I love Eleanor in this series of shots; she is so much the big sister, and I think for some reason we're not feeding her correctly. I love it.







So what does Miriam think of the rice cereal? Meh.

I think I prefer my thumb.

4 comments:

Brynn said...

Oh my...I love them all! Thanks for taking such great pics of my girls and for loving them the way you do!

BAGVLI said...

Great post and pics! :) They are lucky to you as an auntie (and Jordan as Uncle)!

salwa said...

What cuties! I love the Eleanor supervising-sister-feeding series, very funny!

Anonymous said...

Just the first of the "rolled eyes" look, Mom! Wonderful shots, Natalie!