Tuesday, October 27, 2009

October 9th Visit to Rochester

I made a quick trip to Rochester for Friday evening and most of Saturday. It was SO much fun - just me, Brynn and the girls. I'm pretty lucky to be so close to my inlaws, and even luckier that I have Brynn to advise me through the pregnancy. We ventured to Babies R Us, where she helped me formulate a registry. There are so many different products/options out there; it was so nice to have help.

I always have a great time, and it's always so hard to leave. I mean, come on, look at this sleepy girl:

How adorable is that? And then this precious little girl:


Sigh. I'm the luckiest auntie. :)


Thanks for a great visit, Brynn :)

3 comments:

BAGVLI said...

So sweet! You girls are lucky to get along so well!!!

Brynn said...

It was a great visit - can't wait to see you guys again in November!

Anonymous said...

So cute--Eleanor is quite a big sister--she and Miriam are very lucky to have such a great auntie!