Oh...I don't even know what to say...
The funny thing is, I HEAR him saying that as I read it! Uncool, Jordan - uncool :)
O.K, the circumstances are a little different, but I can sympathize. Janis makes fun of my tummy too!
Janis says, "I do not!"
Just like Santa, huh? Very clever, Jordan--keep in mind pregnant women can become very sensitive to "filling out" comments--I love it, however. Natalie looks absolutely darling!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Oh...I don't even know what to say...
The funny thing is, I HEAR him saying that as I read it! Uncool, Jordan - uncool :)
O.K, the circumstances are a little different, but I can sympathize. Janis makes fun of my tummy too!
Janis says, "I do not!"
Just like Santa, huh? Very clever, Jordan--keep in mind pregnant women can become very sensitive to "filling out" comments--I love it, however. Natalie looks absolutely darling!
Post a Comment