Sunday, March 9, 2008

Introduction

We're moving!

Well, we're moving soon. It's exciting and frightening all at the same time.

We're heading up to Grand Rapids, MN sometime this summer. Jordan will be starting (as a full blown doctor of dental surgery!) in Dr. Lee Jess's clinic on Pokegama Avenue. We feel so lucky that Jordan was able to a) find a practice in GR and b) meet the Jess's. They are wonderfully supportive people, and we feel blessed that they'll be mentoring us as we start a brand new segment of life.

Anyway, this means that I'll be leaving my job as an analytical chemist at CIMA LABS and all of the wonderful amazing friends I have there, in addition to all of our fantastic friends and family in the Twin Cities. Since I know I will miss THAT part of the metro area, I figured a blog might help keep in touch with everyone. Hopefully it'll be informative and somewhat interesting. (Unfortunately, I haven't been able to talk about this huge change at work since I haven't given my notice yet... but I've had a few close calls where I almost accidentally spilled the beans!)

In any case, we're excited to see the stars at night and leave the traffic. Since I won't be working full time (but probably helping out at the clinic), I'm going to try and keep this up to date with pictures and news.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great site, Natalie. We'll enjoy following yours and Jordan's progress both on the net and "up close."

Love,

Dad