Monday, May 3, 2010

Stunt Baby


... and he kept getting better and better at it over the next 1/2 hour!

(He *must* be watched when we lay him down on his mat. He immediately wants to roll over, and he hasn't mastered going from his tummy to his back yet. At least he's learned how to get his right arm out from underneath him, so I'm hoping it'll be soon, and then: Look out world!)

5 comments:

daler said...

He's turning into a little acrobat!
(Or, at the very least, a "stomach sleeper.")

Anonymous said...

Amazing--he surely wants to move! Now he has to figure out how to get back over! Gramma & Grampa Anderson

BAGVLI said...

Impressive! Isaiah has even started trying, however I never lie him on the ground for fear his 2 year old brother might accidentally kill him, so he doesn't get much chance to practice! :)

BAGVLI said...

P.S. Cute new header and background!

Brynn said...

I agree! Love the new header. Miriam didn't roll over for quite awhile either - I'm impressed! He's gotten so big. Love the pudge...