Saturday, May 8, 2010

Seth's Nursery Pics

I'm finally getting around to posting some photos of Seth's nursery... it's not completely finished (need to put the curtains up), but it's getting there. I'm sort of looking around for a cute mobile to hang from the ceiling above Seth's changing table, but I'm not really putting too much effort into it. :)

The room has always been referred to as the "Baby Room," as it's a perfect size. It's upstairs with our room, so it's nice and cozy and separate from the main floor. It's a Beatrix Potter/Peter Rabbit theme, which has been fun.








Below is the new mobile for his room. It bugs me that it doesn't match, but it's neat as it has a projector built in. The best part is a remote, which lets you restart it without disturbing the babe. He was completely entranced with it the first time, but we don't really have much luck with him in his crib yet. (He sleeps in his bouncy seat for the most part.)




The new vinyl decal; much debate was had over which font to pick. :)

And there it is! Sorry for the delay in posting this, but I was pretty pokey in putting things up on the walls.

And now I must go, because we just found "The 'Burbs" on TV tonight. Whoo hoo! ;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the nursery--very cozy and wonderful for Seth. Love the colors and accessories. k & l

BAGVLI said...

LOVE it! So sweet!
Hope you had a wonderful 1st Mother's Day!!!