We will soon be owners of 309 SW 1st Avenue! (See previous blog for description and photos).
Let the homeowning advice commence. :)
9 comments:
Anonymous
said...
It's your sister. I am jumping up and down with excitement for you two. Although I'm super excited, I think this is the first second that it's sunk in that you won't be so close to me anymore. :( At least you'll be in Grand Rapids so I will still get to see you. I'll just have to come home a lot more often. CONGRATS!! I'm so happy for you!
P.S. My wisdom teeth hurt so bad and I need them taken out. You don't know of any cool dentists do you? If by chance you run into one, will you let me know? There are a couple things though. I would need them taken out in Grand Rapids so mom and dad can nurse me back to health. (I know I'm a baby) But there's a problem. I don't like any of the dentists in Grand Rapids.. BUT I heard some really good news that there's this new one coming into town. AND I heard he's pretty cool! (And good looking) Anyway, this might just be a rumor. Who knows? If you just HAPPEN to run into him, you should really pass it along that I need some major help. Thanks! Love you!
Congratulations, Natalie and Jordan! You're about to experience the American Dream, from lawn-mowing to shoveling to wallpapering (just kidding, guys)! I know you're excited, and so are we! Can't wait to offer you guys some eye-rolling suggestions! Love, Mom & Dad
CONGRATS J & N! We can't wait to come visit and see your new place sometime this summer. Home improvements are so much fun...especially when you don't have kids or pets to worry about (at least for right now!) :). Love - M, B, & E
When will you guys open Anderson B&B? Just let us know. We will stop by whenever we drive between Osage and Duluth. :-)
I'm still doing interviews everywhere. There are a couple I am one of the finalists, but that's all. No official words yet where we will be living yet.
How is your garage? Is it big enough for us to start a lab when I return to MN?
Congrats from K & L. We are thrilled for you. Laurence has offered many "eye-rolling" suggestions, some of which are very good! Should be fun to watch what comes about. Looking forward to graduation & O. House, you two. L, Karma As Judy Garland said "there's no place like home, there's no place like home, there's ..." just click your heels. L, LA
9 comments:
It's your sister. I am jumping up and down with excitement for you two. Although I'm super excited, I think this is the first second that it's sunk in that you won't be so close to me anymore. :( At least you'll be in Grand Rapids so I will still get to see you. I'll just have to come home a lot more often. CONGRATS!! I'm so happy for you!
kl;jsdfl;kj;oawejfkl;asdf <-- again :). I think you know what I mean.
P.S. My wisdom teeth hurt so bad and I need them taken out. You don't know of any cool dentists do you? If by chance you run into one, will you let me know? There are a couple things though. I would need them taken out in Grand Rapids so mom and dad can nurse me back to health. (I know I'm a baby) But there's a problem. I don't like any of the dentists in Grand Rapids.. BUT I heard some really good news that there's this new one coming into town. AND I heard he's pretty cool! (And good looking) Anyway, this might just be a rumor. Who knows? If you just HAPPEN to run into him, you should really pass it along that I need some major help. Thanks! Love you!
Congratulations, Natalie and Jordan!
You're about to experience the American Dream, from lawn-mowing to shoveling to wallpapering (just kidding, guys)!
I know you're excited, and so are we!
Can't wait to offer you guys some eye-rolling suggestions!
Love,
Mom & Dad
Congratulations!!! :)
(Just promise you'll come back to visit in the fall for the annual murder mystery?)
CONGRATS J & N! We can't wait to come visit and see your new place sometime this summer. Home improvements are so much fun...especially when you don't have kids or pets to worry about (at least for right now!) :).
Love - M, B, & E
Congratulations!!!
When will you guys open Anderson B&B? Just let us know. We will stop by whenever we drive between Osage and Duluth. :-)
I'm still doing interviews everywhere. There are a couple I am one of the finalists, but that's all. No official words yet where we will be living yet.
How is your garage? Is it big enough for us to start a lab when I return to MN?
Nice. I hope you get that shed in the backyard fixed up so I can come live in it.
Congrats from K & L. We are thrilled for you. Laurence has offered many "eye-rolling" suggestions, some of which are very good! Should be fun to watch what comes about. Looking forward to graduation & O. House, you two. L, Karma
As Judy Garland said "there's no place like home, there's no place like home, there's ..." just click your heels. L, LA
Post a Comment