Friday, May 16th was Jordan's official graduation ceremony from the University of Minnesota School of Dentistry. Commencement was held at the Northop Auditorium, and it was a beautiful day.
I can't describe how proud I felt watching Jordan walk the stage in his graduation gown and receive his hood. He's worked so hard! It's been quite a ride. :)
It was truly a lovely day--I too got choked up with the "hooding" but more so watching you two hug a long time after the ceremony. It truly has been a loving, cooperative effort and I commend my precious daughter-in-law for her strength, her hard work, and her love for Jordan. Congrats to both--you deserve it! Karma
2 comments:
Love the Dr. & Mrs thing. Also, I love your dress, Natalie! You looked great!
It was truly a lovely day--I too got choked up with the "hooding" but more so watching you two hug a long time after the ceremony. It truly has been a loving, cooperative effort and I commend my precious daughter-in-law for her strength, her hard work, and her love for Jordan. Congrats to both--you deserve it! Karma
Post a Comment