Introducing...
Seth Laurence Anderson
Seth Laurence Anderson
Seth was born Wednesday, February 10th, 2010 at 7:30pm. He weighed 8 lbs 2 oz, and is 21 inches long. His arrival is a very blessed occasion for us, and Jordan and I couldn't be happier with our new son. He is a wonderful, wonderful baby.
3 comments:
HOORAY! He looks like his mama, am I right? What a beautiful bundle of boy! Congratulations!!!! I hope to meet him in real life sooner than later! We'll have to get our little boys together sometime when you're down for a visit. Enjoy every moment - even the really sleep deprived ones! :) They won't last forever!
Congrats Jordan & Natalie. We are so excited about our new nephew/cousin. We'll see you next week for our first visit of Baby Seth! :) We love you all.
He's perfect!
It was SO wonderful to meet him and hold him and generally just admire the amazing new presence in your lives.
Congratulations again!
Post a Comment