I gather he's looking at Mom or Dad--his lifeline. Very touching--he's changed so much already since we saw him on Feb. 13 & 14! Bahnka & Gramma Karma
That smile is definitely Jordan. I can see it now!
Eleanor just saw these - Here is what she has to say:"Dear Natalie,Make sure you love your baby and say I love you Baby Seth. And if you don't then he'll just go for a long nap." (This was word for word!)
That is one fine view!
Looks like you are lovin' life and enjoying the view! :) So cute! Take care and enjoy every moment!!!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I gather he's looking at Mom or Dad--his lifeline. Very touching--he's changed so much already since we saw him on Feb. 13 & 14! Bahnka & Gramma Karma
That smile is definitely Jordan. I can see it now!
Eleanor just saw these - Here is what she has to say:
"Dear Natalie,
Make sure you love your baby and say I love you Baby Seth. And if you don't then he'll just go for a long nap." (This was word for word!)
That is one fine view!
Looks like you are lovin' life and enjoying the view! :) So cute! Take care and enjoy every moment!!!
Post a Comment