On His Birthday:

Meeting Auntie Kristina:

Meeting Grandma and Grandpa Randall:

Love at First Sight:

Leaving the Hospital (the first time):

My Little Cross-Eyed Bugaboo:

Grandpa, Son, Grandson:

Meeting Grandma Anderson:

Proud Daddy:

Like Father Like Son:

With Anne, our Birth Doula:

Under the Bili-Lights After Being Readmitted for Jaundice (Nice Shades!):

Our Little Glowworm with His Glowworm:

With Grandpa Randall:

Seth and Daddy:

Meeting the Cullotons:



Cousins!:


Snoozing:


Meeting Salwa:

Exactly Two Weeks Old:

5 comments:
Precious pictures, Andersons! What a beautiful family you are!!!
These were great. Thanks for sharing! I'm going to steal some for my blog. :)
I echo the sentiment, what a BEAUTIFUL family you guys have! I absolutely love the picture with Seth and his cousins - love that Eleanor is reaching out to her sister while holding her cousin. Beyond adorable!
Happy 2 weeks (+ 1 day now) to the little guy!
Love the pictures! He is absolutely adorable- congrats again!
Love all the pictures--we agree, Salwa, the picture of the 3 cousins is totally precious--Eleanor is trying to hold everything together, future matriarch of the cousins!
Post a Comment