... and that's it! I'm all caught up for now as far as an update. (If I was to post anything about the past week or so, it'd be full of Nyquil, Kleenexes, Dayquil and orange juice. The two of us have been sickies (Jordan even went into Urgent Care today). Hopefully this weekend will recharge us. I was really hoping I could catch up on things (hanging photos on the wall, etc) but unfortunately we've spent a lot of time watching movies and feeling sorry for ourselves. :)
However, I have to say that I'm so incredibly excited about the birth of Braden Andrew Lemieux - born November 6th to Jamie and Andy. Congrats to the new parents! Hopefully we'll have some photos to follow soon!
2 comments:
Hope you feel better--Joe and I had the same thing last week and it's icky. Baby yourselves, OK?
Feel better soon!
Post a Comment