Saturday, November 8, 2008

Brynn and Eleanor: Sept 26th-29th, 2008

Here be lots of pictures. :)

We were so happy to have Brynn and Eleanor visit us for the first time at our new home. Our little niece has grown SO much (as you probably know if you keep up with Brynn's blog. In fact, their trip here is well documented there, and you should check it out.) We loved hearing "Come on guys," or "Pizza!" or "Park!" She has such a great personality - and so does her mom. :)

We had such a great time with the two of them, and I am so lucky to have them as family!


Eleanor's holding my hand! Aww!

Uncle Jordan played with Eleanor quite a bit. Wish he'd bring that inner kid out more often. ;)

Rock wall? Yeah, this two year old has no problem with it.


Playing in our back yard!

She already plays the guitar.

We took lots of walks!


Think I'll hang this one up in our entry way. :)

I LOVE this picture. Love, love, love.

We checked out the Judy Garland Museum. (She was born here. Yeah, I know that makes me way cooler.)



Thanks for visiting!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a cozy crew--I love all your pictures and I agree, the Welcome sign (upside down) would make a great entryway picture! Your home and everything surrounding it looks great. Eleanor was your first toddler guest--yeh! Karma & Laurence

Anonymous said...

So....did Jordan bring a Batman mask to the museum?

LJO said...

Are you wearing Cobber socks?