Saturday, November 8, 2008

The Music Box: October 3rd, 2008

Laurence and Karma visited us the first weekend in October (which was also Karma's birthday!). We had SO much fun (but surprisingly, we didn't take as many photos, in contrast to the previous weekend). We ate out, we shopped, we took walks... it was relaxing and comforting to have our Bismarck parents here.

They also brought a piano for us - all the way from Bismarck. (Special thanks to Brian Jesperson for loaning the vehicle and trailer. He's probably not a reader of this blog, but I thought he deserved special mention). We did get some photos of the piano being hauled it (and as you can see, I helped a lot). It went really well.

We're so excited to have the piano... Jordan plays practically every day, and I've already started taking lessons! Thanks Karma and Laurence!




Margaritas to celebrate!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think that piano felt right at home and sighed gratefully, "Finally, here! Someone to play me and dote on me--Jordan had me tuned and evaluated right away. And what a bonus to have Natalie learn on me, too. That's more than the occasional dusting I got on Restful Drive. Welcome home!" Karma & Laurence

Brynn said...

I agree with Mom - the piano looks to be right at home. We will miss it though when we're in Bismarck for Christmas this year. Sigh...

salwa said...

I'm so excited for you guys to have a piano! Can't wait to hear y'all play ;)