Here are some photos of us playing at the park:


I love this photo. Eleanor's expression is so adorable, and Jordan's expression is just hilarious.


Every time we visit, Eleanor will drag my purse around and take things out of my wallet. This visit I decided to get her a purse of her own, and here she is with it (and my wallet... I think she knew the wallet I gave her in the new purse was a fake!).


Thanks to Brynn and Mike for letting us come babysit Eleanor and Dolly!
3 comments:
So, so precious! And you're right - that picture of Jordan and Eleanor is fantastic.
Loved the pictures of you two and Eleanor--that purse idea was great, Natalie! Love the looks of the house--lots of character. Laurence loved the white pines.
OK - too cute! I think I need some of those pictures. Can you "fishnet" those to me? :)
P.S. Mom & Dad finally got an account to put comments on our blogs! Yippee!
Post a Comment