Last Thursday, I mustered up the courage and told my boss that I'm leaving CIMA. And so it begins... it really made it feel like this is all starting to happen. I knew it was going to be hard, but I didn't know I was going to start tearing up. It felt better to get it out in the open, and then I made sure I told everyone in my group personally (since the CIMA rumor mill would be starting and I didn't want them to hear from someone other than me. This ended up being a good idea - before the day was finished the "Natalie is pregnant" rumor had already started.)
Anyway, it was a tough day, and I'm glad that it's over. Many thanks to Salwa and Jessica for their help on Thursday...
---
Also:
- We made it up to GR this weekend! We saw 6 houses yesterday. One stuck out in particular, and we're going to explore possibly making an offer. More detail to follow once we evaluate things. However, it's WAY cooler than the house we made our first offer on (and, um, they actually want to sell it).
- Our laptop died. :( We're going to try and find some professionals to resurrect it.
2 comments:
:)
...and sorry again about the laptop! That's majorly uncool/unfortunate/un-something else too.
Congrats on telling your boss! Hopefully those pregnancy rumors will become true very soon! :)
Post a Comment