I was doing the bills (whilst listening to the "Glee" soundtrack), and our little man was enjoying his Jumperoo. Jordan had to get the camera out - Seth was enjoying himself too much!
Wonderful video! Interesting that the two grampas tuned in within one minute of each other in the early, early morning! What a fun way to greet the day! Gramma Karma
5 comments:
(From Grandpa R):
The little lad's an "early rocker!"
How delightful! Viewing that was a nice way to start my day. Was the sound track dubbed in? It seemed right on cue. LA
Wonderful video! Interesting that the two grampas tuned in within one minute of each other in the early, early morning! What a fun way to greet the day! Gramma Karma
This. Is. Awesome. I often wish I had a perfect soundtrack to my life playing at all times! :)
That's awesome! I love that Seth appreciates gLee :)
Post a Comment