Monday, July 5, 2010

Independence Day 2010: Rochester

We just got back from a fantastic weekend in Rochester. It was completely impromptu... I was on the phone with Brynn on Saturday morning, and their 4th plans had fallen through. We didn't have much planned, and it just came together that we should come down and visit. It was so so great to see the Cullotons. It was a beautiful weekend (raining only when we were leaving).











Seth was goofing around and making some silly sounds when he made this face:


Look! You can see his two teeth!


One of my favorite pictures of the cousins all playing together:



Thanks to the Cullotons for being such great hosts on the spur of the moment. The remodeling looked fantastic, and I think their new fence might have convinced us to put one up. It was wonderful.


6 comments:

Roseys said...

Hey kids,

I can't believe how much bigger Seth looks. Is it possible that he has grown since I saw him 10 days ago? Anyway, the pictures are great and made me want to kiss cheeks. Love you guys, Janis and Jim

Brynn said...

I basically just put the same post on my blog! :) Once again, it was great to see you guys. Love you!

steph said...

Lovely photos! You are a great photographer :)

salwa said...

This is a nice post, filled with lots of adorable pictures, but you neglected to mention kind of a key update, didn't you? Jordan's new career as a hair dresser??

Anonymous said...

The pics are so special, Natalie! Loved seeing them on both blogs! Karma

BAGVLI said...

Love all the pics - good job! Seth looks like a very smiley lil' guy! :)