(Please ignore the bin of recycling. It's been growing for over a month, b/c we keep forgetting to put it out. Apparently 7am is NOT early enough to catch the recycling truck.)
Monday, August 4, 2008
Oh, Irony.
Remember that post I had about putting stuff on the street corner? You can see it here: (click me). Anyway, I was out jogging on Saturday (yeah, I was just as surprised as you are that my feet could carry me faster than a brisk walking pace) and lo and behold. On the corner, not one block from our house, sat a weight bench with a bar and several weights (with a nice little "Free" sign on it). I'm telling you people, I basically had to battle with the postman over dibs on the thing, but I won out, and now Jordan has his bench (that I told him last September I would get him for his birthday).

(Please ignore the bin of recycling. It's been growing for over a month, b/c we keep forgetting to put it out. Apparently 7am is NOT early enough to catch the recycling truck.)
(Please ignore the bin of recycling. It's been growing for over a month, b/c we keep forgetting to put it out. Apparently 7am is NOT early enough to catch the recycling truck.)
Labels:
random
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I always told Jordan that lifting free-weights was better than using machines, but now he can lift FREE free- weights.
Now you don't have to get him a birthday present, right? I'm pretty sure that's the way that works.
(PS - I want a free weight bench! That's awesome!)
You should also get some "free" advise from Hans, Franz, and Rosenkranz to maximise your time spent. Is Natalie your spotter? LA
I would really have liked to have heard the Natalie/postman conversation--our sweet Natalie trying to convince him that she needed weights? I'll bet you won him over with your charm, Natalie!
Love, Karma
Post a Comment