Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Happy Anniversary!

... and we're back! This is the first post on our new computer (details to follow), but instead of catching up, I thought I'd take the opportunity to congratulate my parents on 30 years of marriage!

They have truly set a wonderful example for a successful marriage. They work well as a team, complement each other well, and have lots of fun together. Congratulations, Mom and Dad. We love you and are so happy for you!

[photo not available as I'm still restoring files to the new computer]

4 comments:

BAGVLI said...

How cool! It's my in-law's anniversary today, too! :)


Glad to have you back in the blogging world!!! I missed you.

BAGVLI said...

I've been missing your blog posts and pictures!

I hope all is well with you! :)

Mike said...

All right, it has been two months. I think it might be time to re-name this blog the FAILblog.

Kim said...

I am sensing some changes to the blog. Super excited for new posts!