Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Seth Practicing




We have some other videos to post, but unfortunately, our computer has run out of hard drive space... which is why I'm posting a video taken by my phone. Hopefully we can come up with an inexpensive solution!

6 comments:

Cindy Randall said...

Won't be long now . . . he won't be needing any help in the walking department!

salwa said...

They make huge external drives for relatively inexpensive prices now - I'd suggest investing in two - one for regular storage and one for backup of your pictures/videos, which you keep outside of your house. Going to watch the video now...

salwa said...

OMG, what a CUTIE! I love the expression on his face - he knows he's doing something good! Baaaabbbbyyyyy!!!

Brynn said...

I think he'll definitely be walking before he's 1. See...he & Miriam won't be far apart at all since she didn't start walking until 16 months!! And, they have the same amount of teeth! :)

BAGVLI said...

Oh boy - are you in trouble! :) We've had a 10 month walker, a 9 month walker, a 12 month walker - and I'm predicting Isaiah will be after his first birthday, as he's not even pulling up yet. And might I add - I'm pretty happy about that the 4th time around! :)

He looks so cute and proud of himself! Yeah, Seth!

Brynn said...

As Eleanor and I were watching this (Miriam is napping) she said, "Oh, Hi Seth!" So cute...