We are so thankful for our handsome four month old boy. I've got gobs of photos to post on the blog, but I am wiped, and I think Jordan and I are going to settle in for an episode of "Bones" before the babe wakes up again one more time.
One exciting(?) thing that we discovered today was... a TOOTH! Tooth P to be exact. It's broken the surface, and so far Seth's been handling it like a champ. (Er, except for the past hour when he's been fussy. Has anyone ever tried Hyland's Teething Tablets? Poor little dude.)
So: what are YOUR teething remedies? Help a first time mom out, here. :)
2 comments:
Sorry, too long ago--dpn't remember! Our kids got their teeth really late; however, there may be something written down in Jordan's baby book, Natalie! Karma
Hey! We did use those teething tablets with Lukey, but I didn't notice any relief. Tylenol works best for mouth pain - especially at night to help you parents get some rest - and a little Orajel always helps for a bit, too. Teething has never been a big ordeal with our kids, probably because they were late teethers and could handle it better - but I'm sure it will be with Isaiah. Everything is a big ordeal with him! :)
Post a Comment