Wednesday, March 10, 2010

4 Weeks Old!

Our little peanut (yes, we've now reached the point where we use terms like "punkin," "little peanut," "cutie patootie") is now one month old. He's changing so fast, and he's oh so adorable. Here's a look at his fourth week:


I love this shot, because you can clearly see how cute his little upturned nose is:

Spending some quality nap time with daddy:

... who can nap with the best of them.

Meeting Sarah and John!

Bath time! (It's partially the lighting, but you can see that he's still a bit yellow... we have his well baby checkup tomorrow, so we'll see what his doctor has to say about it. I'm totally not obsessed with whether or not he's still jaundiced. Nope. I'm quite calm.)

One month old! Such a big boy!


Another shot from my perspective:

He seems to be fairly strong. As you can see, our sleep positioner is no match for our little Houdini. Neither is his swaddle blanket.

The final one month photo. He's awesome.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Seth is forging his own turf, getting his own look, and I'll bet pretty happy with his situation. One month and what a joy, everyone a blessing. Verklept here, I wonder what he'll call me. Bahnka, for now.

Anonymous said...

Great shots again, Natalie! I'm surprised with the movement in the crib shot. I saw him with Dale in the 3-wk blog and think he resembles Grampa Randall quite a bit! Very nice and wonderful to see him grow! Love, Gramma Karma

salwa said...

I can't believe how big he looks to have gotten! And how much he's changed...

BAGVLI said...

He's a beautiful mix of his mama and daddy! Sweet pictures!!! Hope you're lovin' being a mommy!

Brynn said...

My how they change in a month! Eleanor and I are looking forward to our visit...he'll probably change again in just 2 weeks! Very sweet...